JETNET has been the gold standard for independent aviation fact-finding since 1988. Manufacturers of aircraft, aviation equipment, and accessories depend on our ability to track and update extensive files for each business aircraft around the world over their entire life cycle. The most demanding aviation manufacturing professional can access encyclopedic details at the serial number and fleet level.
- Fleet summaries by make, model, and delivery year
- Individual and fleet summaries by 5 Life Cycle categories
- Current and historical fleet demographics
- Aircraft off- and on-market histories
- Aircraft Model Market Reports (archived back 20+ years)
- Utilization by make and model
- AFTT, engine times, and cycles
- Major inspection and maintenance compliance information
JETNET Evolution Marketplace is for aviation professionals requiring up-to-the-minute as well as historic aviation information on an encyclopedic scale. Covering the worldwide fleets of business jets, turboprops, pistons, helicopters, and commercial transport aircraft, we maintain databases to satisfy your areas of expertise. JETNET archives thousands of historical market and statistical reports covering: production by make and model, market transaction summaries, resale activities, fractional programs, fleet locations, and many more. Explore how flight utilization is impacting value at the serial number level for individual aircraft, or by fleets. Compare, contrast, and identify aircraft mission activity to target when aircraft are suitable for your clients.
- Engage the largest and most complete listing of fixed and rotary wing aircraft on and off market worldwide
- Get Live Event email updates
- Stay current on the top 75 key events that affect the makes and models you are tracking
- Gain access to aircraft decision makers: owners, chief pilots, operators, directors of maintenance, and directors of aviation
- See JETNET Values for current and historical reported sold prices at the serial number level
- Select from hundreds of historical reports or customize your own to review trends by make/model, fractional positions, leased aircraft, charter intelligence, and operator aircraft summaries
- Explore the fully integrated direct feed of aviation flight data from the FAA
- Launch the Airport Activity View to learn utilization history of individual aircraft or fleets with AFTT, engine times, and cycles
Request a Demo
Test our data with a one-on-one demonstration where you call the shots, and discover what you need to succeed. Compatible with Salesforce, an API or custom CRM solution, data you need the way you need it.